The British Moroccan Business Centre opened its gates on 5 May 2014 and aims to strengthen the business and trade relations between Morocco and the UK. In partnership with the British Chambers of Commerce and UKTI, the Business Centre helps connect British and Moroccan companies. It provides a networking hub and facilities to help UK companies gain a stronger foothold in the Moroccan market.
The Business Centre offers attractive subsidised rates for its services to both local and British businesses and boasts an exceptional venue for seminars, training programmes and meetings, including a boardroom. Business people will have access to personalised local market guidance, hot-desking facilities, and personalised assistance by the chamber’s team.
The British Chamber staff is trained to provide ongoing assistance, introductions to key companies in the Moroccan market and assist British businesses obtain all relevant information. This includes market entry strategies, start-up support, promotion and outreach, mentoring and overseas market introduction service (OMIS) reporting.
The mission of our Business Centre is to:
• Provide access to information and advisors capable of guiding companies through export or investment plans
• Offer meeting rooms, work stations and other networking tools
• Focus on all aspects of UK trade under the British flag and promote awareness of UK trade and commerce
• Organise networking events, programmes and webinars to encourage the creation of profitable relationships between the two kingdoms
• Unite British companies and enhance British connections within the Moroccan market.
What We Have to Offer
• An open-plan, collaborative environment
• State of the art facilities for meetings, seminars and training
• Support staff to help focus on the needs of small and medium-sized businesses and offer Moroccan market guidance
• Competitively priced services and facilities
• Flexible agreements based around your needs
• Additional consulting services from B2B network
• Conveniently located in the centre of Casablanca
• Provision of extensive services for UK businesses, both abroad and visiting. : market support, tailored advisory services, one-to-one mentoring, event planning assistance, start-up support, and more.
Who is behind our BUSINESS CENTRE?
There is a three-way partnership between UKTI, the British Chambers of Commerce, and the British Chamber of Commerce for Morocco.
Our Business Centre Facilities
Our Business Centre serves as a central hub for businesses from the United Kingdom to connect and collaborate with a prospective export and investment market.
We offer a comfortable and high tech office for British exporters, investors, and visiting UK-SMEs.
Why choose our Business Centre?
Our Business is equipped with hot-desking, high speed internet connection, event space for up to 50 people and state-of-the-art televisions, stereo equipment, and more.
Contact a member of the chamber’s staff to learn more about event opportunities, or just to use office space!
British Chamber’s Business Centre Location
We encourage you to visit our office to learn more about the services available at the British Moroccan Business Centre. We are located in the heart of Casablanca near to public transport (tram, train and taxis).
Our address is: 65, Av Hassan Seghir, Angle Bd Mohamed V, Casablanca
Please be sure to make an appointment!
– 1 week Formula (1 to 5 working days): 50 GBP/Day (750 MAD)
– 1 month Formula (5 to 22 working days): 45 GBP/Day (675 MAD)
– 6 months Formula (23 to 132 working days): 40 GBP/Day (600 MAD)
– 280 GBP/Day (4200 MAD)
– 180 GBP (Half a day) (2700 MAD)
UK-SMEs special offer
– 1 week offer for free to UK SMEs