Why join us ?
ORIENTATION & INFORMATION
We offer Moroccan companies access to multiple media information to help them better understand and anticipate market trends. A competitive advantage
- An annual review, distributed free to more than 6,000 companies British & Moroccan companies, including detailed directory of member companies.
- A monthly newsletter tracing all our events.
- Full documentation, including updated files of companies, identified by type of activity.
- A directory of Britcham with the updated list of members of the Chamber events.
- A business center where members can consult books, Journals, files, directories…
- An updated website.
- Legal information on the business environment in Morocco and the United Kingdom.
- Une revue de presse mensuelle y compris le calendrier des événements organisés en Grande Bretagne et au Maroc.
EXPLORATION & DEVELOPMENT
Services designed to provide tailored support to prospecting partners and/or potential customers and organizing business meetings.
- B2B with the British companies participating in trade missions to Morocco.
- A formal relationship with suppliers or customers visiting the UK and Morocco wishing to enter the Moroccan market.
- Participation in trade missions by industry in Britain with personalized meetings to find business partners.
- Information searches by sectors and indentify potential customers.
EVENTS & NETWORKING
- Members exclusive invitation in all BritCham activities and events. This gives them the opportunity to maintain their networks through moments of exchange and special meetings.
- Lunch-debates around different topics run by well-known personalities.
- Roundtables and thematic conferences hosted by political, economic or media world personalities.
- Workshop and Training Seminar.
SERVICES & PRIVILEGES
- Give our members a range of tailored services.
- Assistance in obtaining business visas.
- A Privilege Card offering discounts at hotels, restaurants, services … Morocco and Britain.
- Travel arrangements to attend various trade shows in the UK.
- Translation services and secretarial at good prices.
- Office rental and clearance.
- Tax and Legal advice.
- Communication: a presence in our publications and events to improve their visibility.